[RTTY] Hi John Re: N1MM Logger+ RTTY macro question

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 4 17:49:10 EST 2016

Hi Dick,

I don't know if you solved this yet but here's what I have

F2 Run Exch, {TX} 599 NE NE {RX}
F5 His Call, {TX}{ENTER}  !{RX}

Pay attention to the spaces, N1MM will do the F5-F2 sequence for you,
don't need the other guys call in your F2 macro. Adjust to your liking
on the spaces, I always put one in at the start of a new line and at the
end.

73,
Ron
K0IDT