[RTTY] RTTY Cut Numbers

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:32:17 EST 2016

Once upon a time I designed error correcting codes for solid state disks.
It was a lot of fun and I would love to jump into it again... But putting
ECC onto a RTTY contest exchange seems a little to me like adding a
gasoline engine to a horse drawn wagon. It might make it more efficient and
reliable, but if you have a horse drawn wagon it's probably because you
just enjoy being pulled around by a horse.

73 jeff wk6i