[RTTY] Gritty vs. 2Tone with N1MM+

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Sun Jul 10 16:59:12 EDT 2016

Hi Don,

I use Gritty with N1MM+ as well as DXLab's WinWarbler.  It's fun to play
with it using a 3 kHz bandwidth, especially with the auto-QSX mode, but I
use it with the same bandwidth as MMTTY and 2Tone (400-450 Hz).

I guess I haven't used it well enough to have a preference between it and
2Tone.  I have MMTTY, two instances of 2Tone, and Gritty sharing the main DI
window.  I have a screenshot of that at
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiNwF15bd4LFgw55gjyVwT-5aPDi .

73, Jim N7US