[RTTY] Gritty vs. 2Tone with N1MM+

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 19:12:04 EDT 2016

I use a 39" 4K "TV" as a monitor. Takes a modern video card (~$75)
that will support the 4k mode, but works extremely well for me. Gives
me the screen real estate of 4 conventional 2k (1920x1080) monitors.
I will never go back to a combination of 2k monitors. And 4k TVs are
getting cheaper and cheaper. A bonus is that the speakers work as
monitor speakers with the HDMI hookup.

Jerry W4UK