[RTTY] Windows 10

Jari Jussila jari.jussila at oh2bu.pp.fi
Mon Jul 11 06:12:13 EDT 2016

Hi ...

I changed to Windows 10 in April. I was quite pleased with it. It worked
faster than my old XP etc.

I had absoletely no problems with any ham-related programme ....

Using the old Eudora email (still the best in the market) I was about to
loose my emails from last 5-6 years. Windows 10 fucked up (sri my
language) the whole email-system and I had to go back to the old XP. I
have heard similar stories from Eudora-owners.

Jari, OH2BU