[RTTY] Windows 10 Question

Dave Rozzana drozzana at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 16:03:14 EDT 2016

I've used all but DigiPan and DXPWin, but I can't think of why they wouldn't work too.You can switch back to your present operating system (or at least I could when I switched) within 30 days if needed, but I don't think you will have an issue.My only other comment would be to never use a beta version of Win 10. Get the current version only. The betas will drive you nuts.

Dave, N6PZ