[RTTY] Icom Rigs For Contesting

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 23:07:57 EDT 2016

I'd highly recommend the Icom 7300. Haven't had a chance to use it for a RTTY contest, but did use it during IARU, comparing it to my 756 Pro 3 with an Inrad roofing filter. The 7300 managed close by QRM much better than the 756P. At $1500, IMHO, the 7300 is a bargain.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.