[RTTY] N1MM, Microham Digikeyer II and a K3

Adrian Engele aa5uk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 00:03:12 EDT 2016

Ross,
Take a look here:  http://microham-usa.com/store/cmspage.php?page_id=14
Look at the N1MM files. Hopefully this will help.
Good luck.
73, Adrian AA5UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 10:47 PM, Ross<rbiggar at ihug.co.nz> wrote:   I want to be able to use my K3 as a second transmitter in the next RTTY contest,I am having difficulties trying to get the K3 to talk to the Microham and to N1MM.
N1MM transmits and receives ok, but I need it to connect to the k3 so it can read the frequency.
All advice on how to get it going gratefully accepted.
Ross
ZL1WN in the next contest ZL1N