[RTTY] ZF2AE to operate DL-DX RTTY contest on July 6th

Adrian Engele aa5uk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 19:55:36 EDT 2016

Dear RTTY Operators,
I wanted to let you know about my upcoming trip to the Cayman Islands end of this month. This is a casual holiday style operation during my off days.

I plan on operating from the ZF1A contest station in the DL-DX RTTY contest on July 2nd only as ZF2AE. I will be running low power.
Feel free to give me a shout, I am in it to give out as many contacts as I can in the 5 to 6 hours I will be operating during the contest from ZF.

CAYMAN ISLANDS,ZF. Adrian, AA5UK will be QRV as ZF2AE from Grand Cayman, IOTANA-016 from June 27th to July 2nd. Activity isholiday style on 40 to 6 meters mostly RTTY/PSK, including satelliteactivity from grid EK99HI41RB. He will also be active in the DL DX RTTY contest in the SingleOperator, Multiband, Single Radio category. QSL to home call, buro,LOTW preferred.
Twitter:@AA5UK @ ZF2AE QRZ.com:http://www.qrz.com/db/zf2ae

Feel free to follow me on Twitter for updates on my operations during my stay. I look forward to working you!

73, Adrian AA5UK - ZF2AE