[RTTY] Rigblaster Pro RTTY Question

Phil wa2lxe at optonline.net
Sun Jun 5 13:01:03 EDT 2016

I am using N1MM to connect to a Rigblaster Pro via two WMR USB/serial
cables,

When trying to send an FSK RTTY message the following occurs:

Hear a relay "click" from the RB.

RB Green CS LED comes on.

RB Red PTT comes on.

RB Red FSK comes on and blinks to follow RTTY data.

RIG IS NOT PUT IN TRANSMIT MODE.

If I manually activate rig, RTTY signal is transmitted.

RB is connected to IC-7700 Aux port and CI-V.

No Mic connection.

Does anyone know the path of the PTT signal from the RB to the 7700?

As info, Rig Control works fine on RB connector B and all worked fine before
change from true serial cables to USB/serial cables.  Also changed PC and
software from Writelog to N1MM.

Thanks.

Phil

WA2LXE