[RTTY] Rigblaster Pro RTTY Question

Phil wa2lxe at optonline.net
Mon Jun 6 01:08:57 EDT 2016

Joe and Rich,
Thanks for your comments.
I use a WMR cable form the RB to the ACC-1 connector on the Icom.  This is
the same cable I used with the old PC and true serial cables for years.
I never used the Mic connector.
My gut tells me that the RB should activate PTT thru ACC-1, but RB Technical
Support says it's only used for received audio.  They say I must use Mic or
CI-V.  I'm using the RB in the same way as before: Rig Control on connector
B and FSK on connector A.  Therefore I have not changed any internal RB
jumpers. I'm really confused.
Phil