[RTTY] RTTY During Field Day

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:58:42 EDT 2016

Dave: Two years ago my experience was a lot of RTTY activity, not too much
PSK.We were not set up for PSK.  Last year, RTTY activity seemed much
lower, with much more PSK. Didn't have PSK last year either. This was
mostly 80 and 40. This year we'll have RTTY, so hopefully, we'll work We'll
be in South Orange.. PSK still questionable. --Mike, of K2OAK.