[RTTY] RTTY During Field Day

David Bibby dbibby at neo.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 15:01:10 EDT 2016

I am going to operate RTTY and PSK ONLY from home this year, 1D.  I will be
on 24 hr in one of these modes.  My experience the last two years operating
1B from different sites was more PSK than RTTY.

If you are used to working RTTY in a contest, FD is special and the normal
short exchanges are not the normal operation!

Good luck and hope to work you on FD.

73

David - WA8KHP