[RTTY] WARNING! Scam e-mail

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 13:23:52 EDT 2016

Never click on anything that even remotely sounds like this, whatever
organization.  I get a number of similar emails each week.  They say  all kinds
of dire things will happen to me.  Nothing has yet except I get  older each
day.  And wiser, I hope.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 6/27/2016 16:37:28 Coordinated Universal Time,