[RTTY] bandpass filters

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun Mar 20 03:11:20 EDT 2016

I've built one of those that we used in FD last year with excellent results.
Pretty easy to build but you really need a VNA and a lot of time to get the
thing tweaked for it's maximum performance.

It's a solid design; I think several teams used the design in WRTC'14.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie