[RTTY] Another lesson from Don

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 13:47:48 EDT 2016

 The only time to use back to back repetition in the exchange is for reverse processing on weak signals.  K6STI/WF1B used to be very good at this.  I havent been very active on RTTY lately, but I still think that combo was the best contest package ever...if only we still had ISA busses, etc.  LOL!

Ty K3MM