[RTTY] Contest this weekend

VE3FH ve3fh at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 22 21:11:34 EDT 2016

I don't agree with that, at least in SWO, 400W puts much stronger signals than 100W. That's easy to notice by working British stations in the ARRL DX Contest.
And that's not the reason anyway, as I recall it the sponsor's justification is that they cannot enforce a power limit. I actually find the explanation rather peculiar considering the contest has single-op and multi-op categories but hey I drive on the right side of the road...
73,
Julio VE3FH/K6