[RTTY] Waterfall and CQ conundrum

Jeff Rinehart jmrinehart at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 11:00:20 EDT 2016

Ok - so don't use QRZ - got that - Test is too long -  got that too.  So, if we don't use CQ and Test is too long, what is the alternative other than just waiting for the Skimmer folks to figure it out?
I don't use Skimmer myself but I can appreciate it's value.  Whether or not a person uses Skimmer isn't the issue if I understand it right.  It's this thing of Skimmer picking up CQ just in front of a S&P'ers callsign and then posting that on the cluster as someone's Run frequency when actually that callsign should only be associated with the S&P'er.  Am I still confused?  or just Dense!  I Do want to operate correctly even though I am just a Little Pistol providing contacts for the Big Boys!  I am posting this because there are, no doubt, lots of others out there reading this who are just too shy to say anything.  de W4PJW