[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 159, Issue 65

Dave Barr recordupe at verizon.net
Mon Mar 28 12:56:24 EDT 2016

With the below tongue-in-cheek posting as an ice-breaker, perhaps an
answer to a small part of the QRL problem is to start calling CQ when a
CQing SO2R occupier is off chasing a multiplier and has not responded to
your call after significant repeats of 3 second separated CQs, a
practice which costs S&P-ers much time.    In other words, is CQing with
no intention of responding a legitimate occupation of a QRG.  Of course,
QSYing is a much better course of action.   Just asking.

Dave, K2YG