[RTTY] Re Skimmers

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Mar 30 16:22:55 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Just for your info, take a look at the skimmers earlier this evening at
spots on 20m RTTY.
FT4JA was on 14090 listening up, and there were loads of spots coming from
most of the skimmer clusters just spotting callers, me included, way up past
14125.

I know I didn't send a CQ at all, just DE GU0SUP GU0SUP and yet I was
spotted by several skimmers.

BTW... They were loud with me, but I sadly didn't make it this time.
Also, there were loads of folk calling simplex, even after they had sent TU
FT4JA UP.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---