[RTTY] Re Skimmers

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Mar 31 07:18:29 EDT 2016

Alex is actively experimenting with several variations on the RTTY
Skimmer Server. There are RBN nodes currently running several different
versions for statistical comparisons.  Please be patient.+

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at