[RTTY] 50th A. VOLTA RTTY IY1A @IQ1RY, next weekend 24h contest

Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Thu May 12 05:24:44 EDT 2016

Hi all.

Just to say that next weekend there will be the 50th Alessandro VOLTA
RTTY Contest.

The main page is at: http://www.contestvolta.com/

English rules PDF is at: http://www.contestvolta.com/rules.pdf

This year we will operate from the IQ1RY club station with a new call
sign IY1A, as MULTI-OP.
More about the Marconi commemorative call sign IY1A  on QRZ.com
As it was for IY1GMS, two years ago, we are really excited to use such a
call series IY!

We hope to meet everybody on air, new and old friends.
We also hope that the prop will not goes crazy as it was for the ARI DX
International. The last weekend was still enjoying for both club members
and  guest operators, but fatiguing at least. We will see all together.

For this VOLTA here will be someone new and someone old for the club. We
will team all under some new umbrella, WX say it will raining a lot :-).
But also we will have a new YAGI to test. As usual N1MM+ will be the
string to tie all on air, K3's, filters banks, switches and radio
controllers.

Our best thanks to I2DMI Frank and IK2LOL Bob for the efforts, before
and after the next VOLTA weekend!

              73 from the whole bunch of IY1A @IQ1RY operators for the
50th A. VOLTA RTTY

                         iw1ayd Salvo, IW1QN Fede, IZ5RKW Fulvio, I1BEP
Renato and IZ1PLH Salvo

PS The contest log due date is 31 May 2016 - only via emails or uploads.