[RTTY] three quick RTTY skimmer questions

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:23:49 EDT 2016

Sorry, I tried googling for these answers and didn't have much luck...

1. How much do I have to change my run frequency so that the skimmers will
spot me again? (If this varies from skimmer to skimmer, then what is
typical?)

2. If I do not change run frequency, how many minutes until a skimmer that
has spotted me once, spot me again?

3. How long should I stay on a run frequency before moving, so that the
skimmer doesn't think I am actually S&P?

If there is another related question I should be asking please let me know.
I'm fact checking an article I'm working on, and wanted to be more
quantitative...

Thanks 73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com