[RTTY] 75Bd FSK with MMTTY and Microkeyer 2?

GL-DJ3IW-Web GL-DJ3IW at web.de
Thu May 26 10:49:17 EDT 2016

Hi,

last fall I was using MMTTY (FSK) with the old Microkeyer successfully in
the BARTG 75 Baud sprint.
Now using the Microkeyer II I'm trying the same in preparation for the
DIGIFEST contest. But MMTTY refuses to transmit 75Baud but instead transmits
45Baud.

Setup is Windows7 64bit, I5 CPU, 8GB Ram.
TRX IC-7851, Microkeyer II with latest Router and firmware. Separate virtual
COM ports for CAT and FSK/PTT. Testing with router gives perfect 75Bd RTTY.
45Bd operation with MMTTY works as it should. Is this a known problem for
the combo MMTTY and Microkeyer II ?

I am lost - please help.

 73 de Goetz DJ3IW