[RTTY] WAE Macros

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Mon Nov 7 12:51:52 EST 2016

Yep I changed it back. 599 it is. But I still think I will be asking for
a lot of repeats. I live in the Black Hole of RF. I am in the skip zone
for every path in the USA. JARTS  was a blooming nightmare and was so
discouraging I did not put much of an effort in. You may hear me but I
have high doubts I will hear you...especially DX. I also have very low
antennas (30 feet).

now I am dealing with mark tone hang in the radio.  It will hang for 15
seconds on occasion. Probably RF getting into the interface.

I also find it hard to believe that FSK can transmit 45 letters in less
than a second.
That is also something i am dealing with.

Darn shame that there is so little RTTY activity,  other than contests,
that I cannot test this.

Thom KI8W

"Living deep in the black hole of RF"