[RTTY] Really?

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Nov 7 21:09:40 EST 2016

I took the comment a bit differently.  I would agree that it probably
should have been taken offline to the moderator or the to the person
directly.  We should all strive to get along, but that is not always
going to happen.

The delete key works both directions.

Posts of trivial nature be should be minimal  All questions for help and
assistance are always welcome.

These are my thoughts and not that of the list owner.

W0MU