[RTTY] First QTC Contest

Lee - N2LEE lee at n2lee.com
Fri Nov 11 15:37:25 EST 2016

Once again Larry - K8UT came through with great information on the WAE Contest.
The videos and docs (which I must have missed) were exactly the light switch I needed.

I am now armed with just enough information to be dangerous so look out. I will
no doubt be causing trouble and mayhem as a first time WAERTTY contester. LOL

Larry thanks AGAIN for your help.

Lee - N2LEE

Here are the great links he sent me in case someone else needs this info.

The Sample Function Key File for WAERTTY is located here: >Files >Sample Function Key Files >Digital

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=26

The QTC video is located here: Support >Instructional Videos

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Instructional+Videos