[RTTY] N1MM contest setup

Richard Ferch ve3iay at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:51:04 EST 2016

I believe you have used the wrong menu item to open the window. It sounds
as if you have used the "File > Open Contest in Log ..." menu item, which
is used to open an already existing contest log (one you have created
before and possibly logged contacts in). If you want to create a new empty
contest log, e.g. for the WAERTTY contest, you need to use the "File > New
Contest in Log ..." menu item. Instead of the "Select Existing Log" pane
you are now seeing, there will be one called "Select Contest Type for New
Log", and instead of a selector showing you the logs that are already in
your database, there will be a selector showing you the possible log types
you can create.

73,
Rich VE3KI

N0SQ wrote:

I tried reading thru the N1MM docs but I haven't been able to figure out
why my contest setup window doesn't match what is being shown in the docs.
For one, there is no "log type" drop down box but there is a "select
existing log" field. But there is no mention of anything but DX contest
there. I don't see any way to select waedc contest (or any other contest).