[RTTY] P49X Wine Challenge 2016

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Nov 14 01:29:51 EST 2016

Thom,

I thought you were making a joke but a fellow reminded me that you were new
to RTTY contesting and may now know who P49X is.

You would not be misrepresenting the situation to summarize it this way.  Ed
P49X is the Michael Jordan of RTTY contesting.  Pick any RTTY contest and
look for the world-wide winner and most of the time you will see P49X at the
top of the ranks.  He's also the administrator for the two CQ RTTY contests.
I guarantee you will work him in any major, and from a Midwest location,
probably on 4 bands if not 5 even in lousy prop condx.

RYRYRYRYRYRYRY

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie