[RTTY] Your thoughts wanted on a idea.

Shelby Summerville k4ww at twc.com
Wed Nov 16 07:29:00 EST 2016

Of all the definitions I could find, the last one is the least attractive, and probably the reason it's listed last?

Definition of net

    1
    a :  an open-meshed fabric twisted, knotted, or woven together at regular intervals b :  something made of net: as (1) :  a device for catching fish, birds, or insects (2) :  a fabric barricade which divides a court in half (as in tennis or volleyball) and over which a ball or shuttlecock must be hit to be in play (3) :  the fabric that encloses the sides and back of the goal in various games (as soccer or hockey)
    2
    :  an entrapping device or situation <caught in the net of suspicious circumstances>
    3
    :  something resembling a net in reticulation (as of lines, fibers, or figures)
    4
    a :  a group of communications stations operating under unified control

C'ya, Shelby

AsI don't have an iPhone, nor an iPad, sent from my PC