[RTTY] Your thoughts wanted on a idea.

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Wed Nov 16 23:28:25 EST 2016

I agree. When I wrote my proposal I was not aware that the 3905 Century
Club was still in existence.  I encourage all members of the RTTY list
who want to get WAS RTTY completed to check into their nets to do so.  I
am sure you will have a lot of fun on them even is the waiting around to
make your calls seem tedious at times.

Remember their checkin procedure.  The call area first called is based
on the last number in the date of the month.

I.E.  8th...18th and 28th the 8th call area will be the first area to be
checked in...etc.

Have fun.

73

Thom KI8W