[RTTY] BARTG rule changes

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Thu Nov 24 13:41:21 EST 2016

So the way I read the rule changes...

My peanut whistle of a station will be using 1 transmitter of 100 watts
output and operates all bands will be in the SOAB category. Right?  If
in the future of I go SO2R, I have no idea what category I will be in.
Maybe none at all?

As for the championship I doubt I will ever get close to even qualifying
for it given my limited antenna situation. I am making and will continue
to make improvements on that front.

The rule changes confused me at first...but maybe I still don't quite
understand them.

73

Thom KI8W

Everyone in the USA and other areas that celebrate it...have a great
turkey day.