[RTTY] RM-11708

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Sun Nov 27 21:14:14 EST 2016

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 15:45:03 -0800, you wrote:

>So, Bill said auto stations have never "bothered" him. I suspect like the rest of us he has experienced numerous occurrences of auto stations appearing on his current QRG, but he has never let that bother him. Turn the knob and carry on. 73 jeff wk6i

REPLY:

Maybe I should have been more clear. No auto stations have ever
"appeared" on my current frequency, ever. Maybe it's because I always
run high power in contests and they detected my signal and remained
silent until I left. Just a guess but as I said, to me it's a
non-issue.

I'm not trying to discourage others from doing something about it. If
you are bothered by these stations, go for it. Just reporting my
experience.

73, Bill W6WRT