[RTTY] 2016 CQ WW RTTY Raw Scores Published

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Mon Oct 3 00:55:07 EDT 2016

http://cqwwrtty.com/raw.htm

Here are the results for last weekend's contest based on "raw scores".
These are the scores calculated by our log checking software before any
reductions for errors.  They are NOT "claimed scores" submitted by entrants.

If anything looks fishy, let me know.

Ed W0YK

P.S.  Even though the log deadline was last Friday, please submit your log
if you haven't already done so.  Log checking won't complete for several
more weeks and the more logs we have, the better the log checking.