[RTTY] Does anybody know where the Makrothen web site has gone?

Ryan Noguchi ai6do at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 13:43:36 EDT 2016

The site owner's entire account seems to be gone, not just the Makrothen contest pages. Other sites hosted at that same domain are still up. That suggests it isn't just a site update by the site owner or a server issue.
The Wayback Machine has a snapshot of the Makrothen contest pages from August: https://web.archive.org/web/20160826062402/http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/TMC_Rules.html
You might want to hunt down an email address for the site owner (DK3VN) to inquire about the status of the site and the contest.

73, Ryan AI6DO