[RTTY] 30 Meters RTTY

Shelby Summerville k4ww at twc.com
Thu Oct 6 16:53:18 EDT 2016

Sometime, in the near future, I plan on attempting to increase my DX and WAS count. I plan on doing a "contest" style operation, as I have no interest in rag chewing. I plan on operating on/about 10.130 between 1030-1230 UTC. The time can be adjusted to accommodate those that do not have propagation between 1030-1230 UTC. I will gladly accommodate anyone needing KY, via eQSL, LoTW, or direct, with SASE. eQSL and LoTW uploads will be monthly. I do not participate in either the outgoing, or incoming bureau.

On an other note: I notice that Makrothen site is considerably different than the last time I visited it. Anyone have any "direct" knowledge if Makrothen contest is still on, for this weekend?

C'ya, Shelby

As I don't have an iPhone, nor an iPad, sent from my PC