[RTTY] NO Makrothen contest

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 10:48:39 EDT 2016

Looks as if we'll still have a contest, after a fashion.  I hope  everyone
submits to 3830.
Right now 3830 says:
.
    Makrothen RTTY Contest
The form for reporting your  Makrothen RTTY Contest score to the 3830
reflector will be available as  soon as the contest starts
I'm  not sure how that will play out.   hi

To paraphrase Yogi Berra: "If people want to come, there's no stoppin'
'em."

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-10-07 2:26:48 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,