[RTTY] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest this weekend!

Thom ki8w at usa.com
Sat Oct 8 01:25:50 EDT 2016

Yep I probably could put up a remote station but for one little
problem...Where my daughter lives there is no internet access. The metal
shed is a good idea though.  I have a wood shed in the yard but it
should not be all that hard to build something out of metal inside it.
Maybe just a little space for me and the gear. Some heat and air
conditioning.  I have to get this noise problem under control or I will
have to give up this hobby for good.

On another thought my local club is pretty savy at all this remoting
stuff maybe they let me remote my rig someplace they have.

thanks

Thom KI8W