[RTTY] 10144?

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Sun Oct 9 20:39:49 EDT 2016

Ya know, that thought came to my mind almost as soon as I clicked the
send button.

I can already see advantages to running true FSK and I am gonna drag out
my old RigBlaster Pro and see if I can make it work.  I have not had
much luck with that interface trying to use it on my TS-480.

thanks

Thom KI8W