[RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?

V Sidarau vs_otw at rogers.com
Mon Oct 10 12:04:43 EDT 2016

For my brief just over 1 hour long operation and 50 QSOs made I came to a conclusion that people cared less about exchanges this time around... The initial idea was, let's just operate and post scores at 3830. If so, correct exchanges were not that necessary, therefore...
I might be wrong but I think, the eventual cross-checking might end up with weird results...
Once again, I might be (or hopefully I am) wrong. Just sharing my observation.

73,
Vlad VE3IAE