[RTTY] g0azt Eddie

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:02:32 EDT 2016

Boy thats a punch in the chest! Eddie was one of my favorite "rtty
characters", definitely shifted!

I have searched for Ray on the internet without success, although I haven't
done it recently. I would love for his software to become open source, it
would be great fun to port it to windows (boy that makes me feel old to
say, like going from 16 bit to 32 bit).

Eddie, you made a difference to this ham and I have missed you since you
disappeared. I used to send 'Whats happening with Eddie?" emails every few
years. Sad to learn this however.

Ray is such a wonderful guy and his legacy lives on, he was the inventor of
ADIF (along with some others but he was the organizing force) I hope he
comes back into the rtty world, I suspect he would love a brand new SDR!

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC