[RTTY] All set

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Fri Oct 14 16:29:57 EDT 2016

I have 10 - 2 liter sodas in the fridge located in the shack and 5 bags
of my fave pretzels.  My standard fare for contests.

Software and radio ready.  XM radio in the background tuned to 80's on 8.

Wife has agreed to leave me the hell alone and to take care of the dog.

Lasagna for dinner, a quick shower and some comfy clothes and I am all
set to go.

Now if the propagation gods well see fit to give us all some reasonable
band conditions, JARTS should be a fun contest.

See ya there

73

Thom KI8W