[RTTY] what speed is RTTY run at these days? most of my teletypes in the ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 02:35:14 EDT 2016

Thom  my  first one in the  70s  was a  14 typing  reperf  a no name  tu I
bought at a radio shop
and a r-388  was  fun!   finally got a 28   so  could print posters!

finally   got  a 14  typing reperf again for the museum  display again as
my old  one was  gone eons  ago...    so I will play with it!   --Ed#

In a message dated 10/14/2016 3:09:41 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,