[RTTY] RYRY Anonymous Group

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 18:46:04 EDT 2016

ok like this? I hae seen  stuff like this on ELEMENTARY

HI MY  NAME IS  ED.... I AM AN ADDICT   IT...  HAS  BEEN 3 HOURS  SINCE I
TOUCHED THE KEYBOARD  WITH THOSE SPRING  LOADED  GREEN KEY TOPS....

In a message dated 10/18/2016 12:53:41 P.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
wv2zow at gmail.com writes:

We'd be  speaking of the 12 steps, of course! --Mike, WV2ZOW

On Tue, Oct 18,  2016 at 12:56 PM, Thom <ki8w at ki8w.com> wrote:

> RYRY  Anonymous....that's a good one.
>
> What would we be talking  about?
>
> sign me up.
>
> 73
>
> Thom  KI8W
>

> On 10/18/2016 13:55, Lee - N2LEE via RTTY  wrote:
>
>> Jeff you are absolutely correct  !
>>
>> In fact I am thinking of creating the RYRY Anonymous  Group. LOL
>> Anyone want to become founding members.  :)
>>
>> Lee - N2LEE
>>

>>  AA5VU - Careful - RTTY is contagious and habit forming - you might  even
>> become dependent, needing a "fix" occasionally!? I have  enjoyed NPOTA
too.?
>> Glad you gave contesting a Go.? See you on the  radio.
>> de w4pjw
>> ?Jeffrey M. Rinehart W4PJW
>>  e-mail: W4PJW at arrl.net

RTTY  mailing  list