[RTTY] New Radio

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Sat Oct 22 23:01:45 EDT 2016

Thanks for the info on the 450D.  I realize that the 718 is a
"Beginners" radio.  I will save for a bit longer and look at more
ICOMS.  Back in 2004-2005 I used to run a Yaesu FT-920  Great little
RTTY rig there.  I have a line on a couple of used ones in my price
range but I think I want something a lot more modern.

thanks for the input all.

73

Thom KI8W

It's a beginners rig but still better in many ways than the 450D.  My
buddy has a 450D and it seems very sensitive to RF kicking it off line -
just locks up (not the power supply - the rig). de W4PJW