[RTTY] 2016 WAE RTTY NA LP Plaque

Al Hanzl alhanzl at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 22:40:28 EDT 2016

Thom
I hear you.
May be blasphemous to say it, but you can participate without the QTC thing.
Your score will be relatively low but still fun.
I started doing the QTC thing last year at the urging of K2YG and once you set up the macros I found that it is not that difficult and makes it interesting.
73
Al
K2AL

Sent from my iPad