[RTTY] 30M Band Plan Question

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 27 09:03:18 EDT 2016

I pointed out to John that the JT65 folks use 10138 which will obviously
extend up a bit by maybe 1.5KHz. Most of the RTTY I have heard is 10140
or above although I have heard some down as far as 10130.

In XV I was limited to 10100 to 10110. I believe several SE Asia
countries have a similar limitation.  I could have run RTTY in that
range and I probably would have made many "friends" and not many QSOs.

73, Larry W6NWS