[RTTY] WAE RTTY and QTCs

Thom ki8w at ki8w.com
Sat Oct 29 19:32:40 EDT 2016

I do not know if I will ever do a RTTY contest SO2R but in a few days I
will have my second radio.  My TS-570D that I am getting will be my
default RTTY radio while my TS-480 will be dedicated to CW only comms on
30, 17 and 12 meters.

I am starting to get a inkling to do WAE RTTY and maybe even dive into
QTC's.

I tried to figure out how to setup N1MM+ but I guess I am too stupid to
comprehend the manual and /or videos to get it setup.  I am so used to
Writelog, I guess that is burned into my cortex.

You all have a fabulous rest of your weekend and GO...Cubs

Thom KI8W

"deep in the black hole of RF"