[RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:22:16 EDT 2016

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Bill Turner <dezrat at outlook.com> wrote:

> It's hard to beat a good old fashioned RTTY ragchew.

I've often thought of starting a group to promote the simple RTTY ragchew:
no macros*, no brag files. Just start typing like a human having a
conversation, and don't sweat the spelling and grammar.

I really dislike brag files and refuse to can anything for that reason.
"THAT'S COOL BIL     BILL   I HAVE A K3 AND A STEPPIR THEY GET OUT OK."
That sort of thing.

* OK, a CQ macro is OK, but that's IT!

Need to come up with a cool name... 73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com