[RTTY] NA RTTY Bonehead Move

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Sun Sep 18 23:32:12 EDT 2016

I’ll throw in my welcome to the Sprints, Lee. You had a great signal out here.

If you would like to practice your Sprint skills more than twice a year, please join us on Thursday evenings for some regular Sprint practice. 0145Z – 0215Z. I announce it every week here and on some other lists so you don’t forget. Our small but dedicated group will give you lots of practice.

Ken K6MR